The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

stick to the truth asshole

it was funny but any one could make up lies like these and make even the best, pure, brilliant in the world look like an idiot

Max Payne 2 Max Payne 2

my stomach hurt from laughing

lol good one man. funny stuff

burtonearny responds:

Gracias. I had to use a word that wasn't 'Thanks'.

Tactical Diplomacy II Tactical Diplomacy II

bravo

good job nice work its very MGS influenced thats clear. Good job i dont expect much more out of a good flash. some people here rate stuff like were being paid to make it.

Cletus the Fetus ep 4 Cletus the Fetus ep 4

gay

trying to make a political statment or just trying to be unfunny? making fun of cops who the hell do you think you are? what makes you better than them. just plan not funny. and the fetus was unfunny man come on how inmature. bad animation terrible story.

Peter Pan the movie p1 Peter Pan the movie p1

You obviously put a lot of work into this

since its apparent you put lots of work into this i gave you a 1

Abduction Junction Abduction Junction

great

i dont feel like being a critic it was a great movie a change in all this sea of crap that we learned to call "the portal"

Vietnam:A.S.T Revised Vietnam:A.S.T Revised

eh...

annoying overlapping sound. should of played "this is my rifle this is my gun" bullets arent that big the acually bullet is about { } and its only 1 peace you had it with the shell still attached after being fired....hey good job.

the Last Battle for men the Last Battle for men

great job

who really gives a shit where the idea came from? (myself thought it was from the beginning of quake 2)

-The Orb & Me- -The Orb & Me-

Very nice work

A job well done

Tysons one dumb fuck! Tysons one dumb fuck!

haha

i laughed my ass off i didnt catch the "i had to bang my best friend" good one. nice job importing it into flash for the great folk of NG to view this fabulious movie.

TrilliantG responds:

Thanks for the review man...

I cant wait to see ur upcoming movies!